School expenses for the 2020 school year
- The admission procedures are completed when the prescribed school expenses are paid by the due date designated for each term.
- Please pay your school expenses by using our bank transfer form (sent to successful applicants with notification of selection result).
- If possible, please pay your school expenses at the bank teller window.
- Please keep your transaction receipt safe. The receipt stamp from the bank at which you paid is a substitute for a receipt, as we do not issue any receipts.
- For the tuition for the second half-year semester, we will hand you a bank transfer form in July (scheduled).
|Divisions / Courses||Division of Fashion Creation||Division of Fashion Management|
|Fashion Design Course||Fashion Technology Course||Fashion Business Administration Course|
|Tuition (first half-year semester)||500,000||500,000||500,000|
|Seminar and training fees||240,000||200,000||170,000|
|Educational enhancement fee||210,000||210,000||210,000|
|Student association fee||10,000||10,000||10,000|
|Emergency kit fee||5,000||5,000||5,000|
|Total amount of payment at school entry||= 1,265,000||= 1,225,000||= 1,195,000|
|Tuition (second half-year semester)||500,000||500,000||500,000||Total amount of payment for first year||= 1,765,000||= 1,725,000||= 1,695,000|
|Total amount of payment for second year||1,350,000||1,350,000||1,350,000|
* Seminar and training fee for the second year is 120,000 yen for all courses. Tuition (First/Second half-year semester), facilities cost, Educational enhancement fee, and student association fee are the same amount as for the first year. The permanent membership fee of OB/OG association, 10,000 yen, is to be paid with the second half-year semester of the second year.
* Graduates of each Bunka Gakuen (Bunka Gakuen University, Bunka Fashion College, and Bunka Institute of Language) are exempt from paying 100,000 yen of the enrollment fee above. Please enclose your academic school transcript when applying.